Prepare the future of your children.
Build up progressively and at your own pace savings to finance your children's higher education, in Tunisia or abroad and obtain a supplementary loan at an attractive rate
Any natural person of Tunisian nationality, residing in Tunisia or abroad with a regular income and having at least one child in primary or secondary school.
- Scheduled, uncapped savings built up over a period of 3 to 10 years.
- Permanent monthly transfers from your account to the Success Savings Scheme opened in your child's name.
- A rewarding quarterly return based on the rate of return on savings.
At the end of this phase, your child’s Success Savings Scheme allows to obtain a supplementary loan:
- A Supplementary loan up to three times your accrued savings*.
- A reimbursement period of up to 5 years.
- A well-studied competitive interest rate.
* According to your reimbursement ability
Was this information helpful?