Plan the construction or the purchase of your primary or secondary home.
Build up progressively and at your own pace personal savings in order to finance your real estate projects in Tunisia:
- Purchase of land for construction.
- Purchase of a home (new or old).
- Construction or improvement of a home.
Any natural person of Tunisian nationality having a regular income.
- Uncapped savings tailored to your needs, at your own pace, over a period of 2 to 5 years.
- Permanent monthly transfers.
- A rewarding quarterly return based on the rate of return on savings.
At the end of this phase, the Home Sweet Home Savings Scheme allows you to obtain a supplementary loan:
- A supplementary loan equivalent to four times your accrued savings*.
- A reimbursement period of up to 20 years.
- A well-studied competitive interest rate.
* According to your reimbursement ability
Was this information helpful?