Plan the purchase of your home in Tunisia.
Build up progressively and at your own pace personal savings in order to finance your real estate projects in Tunisia:
- Purchase of land for construction.
- Purchase of a new or old, primary or secondary home.
- Construction or improvement of a home.
Any natural person of Tunisian nationality, residing abroad and having a regular income.
- Permanent monthly transfers.
- Uncapped savings tailored to your needs, at your own pace, over a period of 2 to 5 years.
- A rewarding quarterly return based on the rate of return on savings.
At the end of this phase, the Home Sweet Home T.R.E Savings Scheme allows you to obtain a supplementary loan:
- A supplementary loan equivalent to five times your accrued savings.
- A reimbursement period of up to 20 years.
- A well-studied competitive interest rate.
*Tunisians Residing Abroad
*According to your reimbursement ability
Was this information helpful?