- Immediate liquidity: Redemptions can be made at sight, without prior notice, immediately and free of charge at the daily-calculated net asset value.
- Attractive return: compared to 2016, the after-tax rate of return was 71%.
- Favorable tax treatment:
- For individuals, dividends are subject to a 5% withholding tax deductible from the annual taxation.
- For corporations, dividends are tax exempt.
* Fidelity Obligations SICAV: Open-end Investment Company governed by Law N° 83-2001 of 24 July 2001, promulgating the Mutual Investment Organizations Code, published in the Official Journal N° 70 of 15 April 2002, FMC Approval of 25 December 2001, Visa N° 02 448 dated 03 May 2002.
Call 36 00 40 00 or visit qnb.com.tn
Was this information helpful?