- Salaried or non salaried customers.
- Maximum Loan Amount:
- 80% 4 hp
- 60% 5 hp and more
- Wage ceiling: Depending on the salary or income
- Maximum Loan Tenor:
- Maximum 7 years for a new vehicle.
- Maximum 5 years for pre-owned vehicles.
- Reply time: Max. 5 working days
- Signed and completed Application Form
- Tunisian ID card/professional ID card
- Salary certificate addressed to QNB (not older than 90 days) or retirement pension certificate for retirees
- Statement of income for non salaried customers (last two years)
- Bank statement for the last three months
- Registration card
- Pro Forma invoice or provisional sale agreement (new vehicle)
- Salaried customers tenured in their current position.
- Irrevocable domiciliation of salaries addressed to QNB (not older than a month) or assignment of salaries (Retirement pension for retired people).
- Transcription of the lien upon the vehicle.
- QNB may require other collateral or personal securities.
- Easily obtained, once you provide all the required documents.
- Uncapped loan, depending on the customer's repayment ability.
- Repayment period depending on the income and the repayment ability, up to seven years and up to the duration of use of the pre-owned vehicle.