- Salaried or non salaried customers.
- Maximum Loan Amount: From TND 30,000 to TND 40,000
- Wage ceiling: Depending on the salary or income
- Maximum Loan Tenor: Max 5 years
- Reply time: Max. 5 working days
- Signed and completed Application Form
- Tunisian ID card/professional ID card
- Salary certificate addressed to QNB (not older than 90 days) or retirement pension certificate for retirees
- Statement of income for non salaried customers (last two years)
- Bank statements of the last three months
- Cost estimate for the works to be performed
- Salaried customers tenured in their current position
- Irrevocable domiciliation of salaries addressed to QNB (not older than a month) or assignment of salaries (Retirement pension for retired people).
- Collateral or personal security, if required by QNB.
- Easiness of getting a Installment Loan if a cost estimate is provided.
- May be complementary to a Housing Loan, depending on the customer's repayment ability.
- To refit your house, buy new furniture or household appliances.
- Attractive loan amount and Maximum Loan Tenor. Low personal contribution: only 20% of the total amount of the loan.
Was this information helpful?