- Salaried or non salaried customers.
- Maximum Loan Amount: 80% of the total project cost
- Wage ceiling: Depending on the salary or income
- Maximum Loan Tenor: Max. 20 years
- Reply time: Max. 5 working days.
- Signed and completed Application Form
- Tunisian ID card/professional ID card
- Salary certificate addressed to QNB (not older than 90 days) or retirement pension certificate for retirees
- Statement of income for non salaried customers (last two years)
- Bank statements for the last three months
- Provisional sale agreement (in case of acquisition)
- Origin of the real estate (land title, notarial act)
- Land servicing certificate or any other document related to the use of the plot of land (in case of acquisition)
- Building permit with a validity inferior to 3 years and approved construction plan
- Detailed cost estimate for the overall works already performed and for the works to be performed (approved by an architect)
- Expert valuation of the real estate to be purchased
- Salaried customers tenured in their current position.
- Irrevocable domiciliation of salaries addressed to QNB (not older than a month)
- Mortgage on the real estate to be purchased, collateral or personal security.
- QNB may require other collateral or personal securities.
- Low personal contribution: only 20% of the total amount of the loan.
- Uncapped loan.
- This loan may be combined with the Housing Savings Scheme.
- Fixed rate repayment, allowing to carefully manage and easily anticipate the expenses.
Was this information helpful?